365 Project - Week 45
All pooped out after two nights of Halloween celebrations!
An afternoon walk along the beach path, I can never resist a pretty sky photo!
Leo came home from school with this today, translates to something like 'Cyprus, my beautiful homeland'
Louka, trying to get in the cupboards AGAIN!
I want to do it myself Mum!
As Aaron was working so much and we pretty much missed his birthday, I arranged a surprise party in the local pub. He had no idea it was going to happen!
Sunday morning walk in the park - we never find piles of autumn leaves here but the boys enjoyed playing with the dried out fallen petals instead!
i cannot believe you made the shield cake over a year ago now!!! goodness how time flies. Leo's picture is very good i can see it is Cyprus. and playiing with dried petals is just as good as leaves i guess!! x
ReplyDeleteAm sure the petals were just as much fun as leaves are!
ReplyDeleteThat sky picture is just lovely!