Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3
Several weeks ago I was offered the opportunity to host Michelle's Reason's to be cheerful weekly link up, it's something I've often joined in with over the last few months so I was very excited and jumped at the chance.
In Michelle's words...
Last week I was being cheerful despite things going a little bit pear shaped, not much has changed since that post but we're getting on with it and trying to come up with a plan. On the up side though it has been nice to have Aaron around more and it's been nice for him and Leo to spend this much time together.
This week we went to the local soft play place. I try to arrange a meet up there once a month or so through a facebook group I set up for Mum's in my area as there is not many places you can go to meet people. As is quite common there were just the usual faces there but Leo had a fantastic time. He's suddenly got the hang of playing and greatly encouraged by his very good friend Jack (he's 5, by the way - something that Leo tells everyone!) he did much more than ever before.
It was lovely to see him charging around like a mad thing, and playing on his own.
So, what is everyone feeling cheerful about this week? Please come and link up to let us know, you can grab the badge if you wish below.

In Michelle's words...
Reasons to be Cheerful 1, 2, 3 (or #R2BC as it is affectionately known) is a simple link your blog up which is open to everyone and particularly easy for a new blogger to join in... Go on, jump right in, we are all friendly here!
Last week I was being cheerful despite things going a little bit pear shaped, not much has changed since that post but we're getting on with it and trying to come up with a plan. On the up side though it has been nice to have Aaron around more and it's been nice for him and Leo to spend this much time together.
This week we went to the local soft play place. I try to arrange a meet up there once a month or so through a facebook group I set up for Mum's in my area as there is not many places you can go to meet people. As is quite common there were just the usual faces there but Leo had a fantastic time. He's suddenly got the hang of playing and greatly encouraged by his very good friend Jack (he's 5, by the way - something that Leo tells everyone!) he did much more than ever before.It was lovely to see him charging around like a mad thing, and playing on his own.
So, what is everyone feeling cheerful about this week? Please come and link up to let us know, you can grab the badge if you wish below.

What a great ambition to gather mums in your area to go to a soft park. Fb is great that way!
ReplyDeleteHello fellow guest host! *Tosses the guest host hat and waves*. Lovely reasons to be cheerful, aren't soft play areas the bees knees? Have a lovely week :D
ReplyDeletethanks for hosting! sounds like things are looking good for you this week :-)
ReplyDeleteSoft play areas are great, and what a nice idea setting up a facebook group for local mum's to meet up.It looks beautiful where you live x
ReplyDeleteRespect to you for being proactive and setting up a mums' meet up.
ReplyDeleteTime with family is the best reason to be cheerful.
I love organising stuff and to me it takes no effort at all - would be nice though if more people got enthusiastic about it here!
ReplyDeleteI love soft play places, been waiting for years to have an excuse to go to them!
ReplyDeleteI love it, am a huge facebook addict!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of this link up, will you be doing it in the future? I am already doing 2 on Thursdays, but this one seems great. :-)
ReplyDeleteKids and soft play areas are a match made in heaven aren't they!? Must be lovely for the three of you to have all this time together! xxx
ReplyDeleteSo nice for you all to get quality time together. I love it when they get a bit more independent and play confidently on their own x
ReplyDeleteIt's so wonderful when they suddenly get the confidence to go off on their own.
ReplyDeleteHope things are sorted soon with work. It must be a difficult time - but great to have someone so optimistic. I believe that if you think you're lucky you will be lucky.
Love your son's name - is he named after the King of the Spartans or is it a common name in Cyprus?
Love the green tunnel :)
ReplyDeleteIt is, hope it doesn't last too long though (unless we win the lottery or something!)
ReplyDeleteBoth! Hubby loved it for years after King of the Spartans and I always said no until I realised he'd grow up in Cyprus where it is not unusual
ReplyDeleteIt's great - I had a drink, sat down for a bit and even held a whole conversation!
ReplyDeleteIt's actually Michelle's link up from http://mdplife.blogspot.com/ I'm just guest hosting this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat did we ever do before soft play areas?!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are managing to stay cheery even when things seem tough. Praying something great comes up for Aaron. Mich x
ReplyDeleteI like that Green tunnel.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.social2nite.com/
And Leo is a great nickname too.
ReplyDeleteGo to pubs, oh wait that was before kids ;)
ReplyDeleteIt *may* be that I'm just sticking my head in the sand for now... I'll worry about it later!
ReplyDeleteI loved as much аs you will receіve сarгіed out right hегe.
ReplyDeleteThe sketch іs tasteful, your authоred material stylіsh.
nonetheless, you command get got аn impаtіеncе over thаt you wish be delivering the
following. unwell unqueѕtionаbly come moге formеrly agаіn sinсe exactly the
same nearly νery often іnside case you shield this hіκe.
my web ѕіte: payday loans