A cloudy sky
Today is the first day in a long time that I have seen a cloud. Not that I am complaining as such, after all I moved to Cyprus and who doesn't want clear blue skies day after day?
They do make for much better sky photos though.
I was excited to see a cloud in the sky though, and a little dip in temperature today. It has been so very hot for such a long time now, it's actually been record breaking this year with the highest temperature since records began of 46 degrees in Nicosia recently.
I'm eager for it too cool a little and for things to move on (and continue moving on hopefully!) School returns tomorrow after being delayed by a week at the very last minute due to the heatwave rather than covid issues. I'm looking forward to not feeling like I need 6 showers a day, to going for a walk, and so much more.
Its time for a new season and some normality to return please, I'm hoping the cloud is the start of all that!


Send that cloud our way please. Maybe it will grow over the Med and be ready to rain as it hits the Israeli coastline. We've also had the hottest summer since records began. I only hope we get another wet winter like last year. xxx
ReplyDelete