Photos with the boys
When I was going through old folders of photos to make my decade slideshow I came across a set of photos that Aaron took back in 2014.
I'd just started the Famagusta Parents Network as it was called back then and had been interview by the Cyprus Mail, and to accompany the interview I had to send them a photo.
I decided to use the boys as a cute distraction and asked Aaron to get a pic of the three of us.
Here it is...
Looks lovely doesn't it, blue skies, gorgeous boys, happily family by the sea. Just sit down, take a quick photo and then carry on with a carefree family outing.
If you think that you are spending too much time on social media!
At the time I used the photo for the article, and I posted it to facebook. While I've never deliberatley tried to portray a perfect online image by any means, I don't post the bad stuff - who wants to read that anyway, and who wants to look at 100s of photos of the same thing. I post photos online that I would put in a photo album, I keep a few more but not everything I ever take as that would just be too much to ever look through again.
There are a few from that day that I didn't post though, and these were just a fraction of the ones that Aaron took, he would have deleted tons before I'd even got to see any.
This one isn't bad, not newspaper worthy, I look a bit distracted but at least no one is crying.
This one is where I am trying to persuade the boys to sit still, just for ONE MOMENT PLEASE, and look at Daddy, and smile at the same time.
And this one, is the one that is now my favourite.
Mainly because we are many years past this point, and I don't have to fight with wriggly toddlers anymore.
I love the bored look on Leo's face, the look on mine and I know that Louka would have just probably hit my chin with his head as he fought to escape.
It's the look that comes just before the sigh and the realisation that I'd rather just go home and put a DVD on for the boys than go for a walk by the sea.
I also love the fact that Louka's top says 'Happy happy little chappy' and the noise he would have been making at that point would have definitely contradicted that.
The moral of the story... never trust the facebook photos!
Comments
Post a Comment