The blogs of Christmas Past
Looking back over the last few years, some of my favourite blog posts have been Christmas themed. I mentioned one in my recent 'Top 5 Blog posts' but thought I'd do do a festive version.
In no particular order I give you....
Leo's Thoughts On Christmas - this was written back in 2012 when he was 3 years old. I was surprised at his answers and I wondered how different they would have been if we weren't in Cyprus.
Christmas Memories - This one wasn't even written by me but is is one of my favourites. My Mum shares her Christmas memories. it
Our Cyprus Christmases - Written in 2013 and looking back over the 4 years we'd been in Cyprus and how it had changed for me at that point.
Home for Christmas - this one is about how I always want to be at home for Christmas.
Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? - Which do you prefer?
Christmas Eve Snuggle Sack - I include this one as this was the first year I did the Snuggle Sack and I'm so glad I did, the boys love it and it's a nice and simple way to make the evening special.
I'm glad that my blog gives me a chance to look back over the years and remind me of more than photos on their own would do.
In no particular order I give you....
Leo's Thoughts On Christmas - this was written back in 2012 when he was 3 years old. I was surprised at his answers and I wondered how different they would have been if we weren't in Cyprus.
Christmas Memories - This one wasn't even written by me but is is one of my favourites. My Mum shares her Christmas memories. it
Our Cyprus Christmases - Written in 2013 and looking back over the 4 years we'd been in Cyprus and how it had changed for me at that point.
Home for Christmas - this one is about how I always want to be at home for Christmas.
Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? - Which do you prefer?
Christmas Eve Snuggle Sack - I include this one as this was the first year I did the Snuggle Sack and I'm so glad I did, the boys love it and it's a nice and simple way to make the evening special.
I'm glad that my blog gives me a chance to look back over the years and remind me of more than photos on their own would do.
![]() |
| 2012 |

Comments
Post a Comment