365 Project - week 42


285 - Leo loves 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates at the moment so when invited to a 'Pirates and Princesses' party I raided his wardrobe and came up with this creation, he loved it!
I also dressed Louka as 'Cubby' and myself as 'Izzy'!



286 - Colouring time


287 -  Not the best photo, but I realised it was the only one I took all day!



288 - Swingball - a bargain buy from the market and a whole lot of laughs as Leo kept getting hit in the side of the head with the ball, luckily he found it quite funny!



289 -  'Ammochostas Then and Now'  - a display by the children of Leo's school showing the city of Varosha which is closed off to everyone since the Turkish invasion in 1974



290 - One of those 'late night 'I forgot to take any photos' type photo today - my week old birthday balloons.


291 - "Ah yes, this is the one I was looking for" - I'm pleased that he love his books, but does he really have to take them ALL out every time!



TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Comments

  1. Louka looks so big in the book photo. my two have always been like that whenever they get books out to look at. My two went to a Pincesses and Pirates party and i made some last minute costumes this morning - your effort is fab Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG swingball i used to love that so so much, although i was pretty rubbish at it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. we loved swingball, we just had to make sure kids not standing to close to get it wrapped round their neck. ooohhhh books, yes 1 or 2 at a time would be enough. Like the school project, never heard of the place, but went and googled it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The last one

My best Slimming World recipe EVER! - Cheesy Meatball Pasta Bake

13 years in Cyprus and time for a trip