Zinio Digital Magazines - Giveaway
As far back as I can remember I've been a fan of magazines, starting with 'Twinkle' which I believe came out on a Wednesday - I used to go to the shop with my Mum and she would get her magazine too and we'd go home and read them together with a treat to eat as well,
In my school days it was 'Just 17', closely followed by 'More' magazine which we used to all fight over at school to read with the funny problem pages and 'position of the fortnight'
When I lived on my own every time I went shopping I would buy a cake and 'Heat' magazine and when I worked in the worlds most boring office we survived by swapping issues of every celebrity / woman's mag going!
I also loved the slighty more geeky 'Web user' and 'Computer Active'
Big fat glossy mags were reserved for holidays and plane journeys as an extra special treat.
And my favourite bit of planning my wedding was the tons of back issue Wedding Mags I used to buy from the local market stall.
My magazine habit came to an abrupt end however when I left the UK and discovered how much imported magazines are on a small island in the Med!
No-one I know buys them here, instead we enjoy reading issues given to us by visitors and wondering who the hell all these people are they are talking about.
But now with the wonders of technology of course we can read everything online - Zinio.com has over 5500 magazines available to read on any device.
With Zinio you can browse and purchase subscriptions or single issues instantly to read whenever and wherever you like on your computer or mobile device.
The Explore section lets you read, even without a subscription thousands of articles and share them with friends.
Zinio have kindly offered me a free magazine subscription as well as 9 subscriptions to give away to my readers.
Winners can...
- Choose any title offered on Zinio -- *subscription length depends on which title you choose (they're all different – in the description of a particular title at www.zinio.com you'll find how many issues comes in the subscription)
- Live anywhere in the world
To be in with a chance of winning a subscription of your choice please complete the Rafflecopter form below, winners must provide me with their full name, email address and title of their magazine choice.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I love Real Simple magazine.
ReplyDeleteEntered the rafflecopter as "Wild orchid"
Thanks for the chance to win!
wildorchid985 at gmail dot com
My favourite mags are Empire, Red and House to Home.
ReplyDeletemy favourite mag is Slimming World :)
ReplyDeleteEmpire
ReplyDeleteI think I've done the raffle-thingy wrong! However, if I'm still in with a chance my favourite magazines are Good Housekeeping and Good Food.
ReplyDeletePs: I'm your stalker at the garden centre last week! And I agree about the price of magazines in Cyprus.
I'm a magazine addict! I love them all! Luckily I discovered zinio ages ago or my addiction would have cost me even more than it already does having lived in various countries
ReplyDeleteCrafty magazines like Homemaker and Mollie Makes :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh any. They all cost +$15 here, so I'd take any.
ReplyDeleteWho Do You Think You Are is my current favourite magazine!
ReplyDeleteI love any food magazine
ReplyDeleteHeat, I know it's rubbish but I can't help myself
ReplyDeleteBizarre.
ReplyDeleteI love any magazine about travel!
ReplyDeleteWomen's Fitness or Good Food :-)
ReplyDeletegrazia magazine
ReplyDeleteMacFormat
ReplyDeleteMarie Claire
ReplyDeletei love the craft ones.
ReplyDeletegood food magazine
ReplyDeleteBBC Good Food Mag
ReplyDeleteinside soap
ReplyDeleteSimply knitting
ReplyDeleteDesktop - The Culture of Design
ReplyDeleteEmpire
ReplyDeleteT3 magazine
ReplyDelete@gavrc
thankfully i found Zinio about 2 years ago so I have saved a fortune. My favourite magazine is Prima Baby. Great giveaway x
ReplyDeleteBBC good food magazine
ReplyDeleteNowadays I love RED but do you remember Woman's Journal, later Journal? I absolutely loved that magazine and was gutted when it closed down!
ReplyDeletemake and sell jewellery
ReplyDeleteGood Food magazine :)
ReplyDeleteI really like Gurgle.
ReplyDeleteMollie Makes
ReplyDeleteGlamour
ReplyDeleteMy favourite magazine is Empire, for sure! Great giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteJaney x
cosmopolitan :)
ReplyDeleteAny craft / card making magazine
ReplyDeleteGood Food Magazine
ReplyDeletePractical Photography
ReplyDeletegrazia
ReplyDeletePrima magazine.
ReplyDeleteIdeas (its a South African magazine)
ReplyDeleteGlamour
ReplyDeletecosmopolitan :)
ReplyDeleteslimming world
ReplyDeletecar magazine
ReplyDeleteGlamour
ReplyDeletePerfect wedding magazine
ReplyDeleteEmpire
ReplyDeleteI love vogue
ReplyDeletemy favorite magazine is probably one of the food magazines I get - I really love trying the new things. Maybe Cooking Light.
ReplyDeleteGood Food Magazine
ReplyDeleteMy favorite mag is PaperCraft Inspirations :)
ReplyDeleteSlimming world
ReplyDeleteI like the craft magazines, and also some of the science/tech mags.
ReplyDeleteStuff Magazine is a amazing tech mag; but shops decide to put it on the top self with a cover over just because it has a female on the front, but to people who don't read it think it some lads mag, which make it embass to buy :(
ReplyDeleteGamesTM
ReplyDeleteInside Soap or Hello Magazine,love reading both of them equally
ReplyDelete