365 Project - week 31
Although Louka has been better this week, I've really struggled again with my 365 project as we've not done anything out of the ordinary and I haven't naturally been reaching for the camera.
This is what happens when you ask a four year old to put his shorts on!
A cute selection of photos of your boys! I love the way Louka has crashed out on the mat for a sleep!
ReplyDeleteI suppose you've got to use a t-shirt something and a head-dress is as good as anything else! Lots of lovely photos of your boys this week, whether you think they are special or not, they're of your boys so they are.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to Project 365.
a photoof the ordinary is still a record of your lives and the funny things your boys get up to. i enjoy seing what they get up to :)
ReplyDeletelove the shorts pic ha ha and Louka having a sleep on the changing mat(?) is sweet x