The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
I particularly like that picture in the play kitchen. Lots of fun going on this week.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. I love how babies sleep with complete abandon. Arms any which way :) the first one with the brotherly bond is adorable!
ReplyDeletelovely photos looks like a nice week :)
ReplyDeleteLouka looks so grown up in the 2nd photo and totally gorgeous! that play kitchen looks as popular with your two as it does with mine Jenson especially loves to create culinary delights in it lol
ReplyDeletelove the sprawled out in bed shot and Leo's colouring is so neat x
Lovely pictures of your boy! they are growing up so fast.
ReplyDelete