365 Project - week 21
Making decorations for his 'Spiderman party' next week
Last year I showed Leo how to play his Leapster game, today Louka picked it up and knew exactly what to do!
After who knows how many times I've built Leo tracks I think he's now mastered it -
he did this all by himself
Choosing a Dvd together - not that Louka actually had any say in the matter even if he had understood!
Dot-to-dot with Nana
At a birthday party, here is Louka enjoying some party food!
i love how childrens bottoms point upwards like that when they sleep.and Louka looks like he is enjoying that pizza at the party. i think my fav is the one of the two of them 'choosing' a DVD. i love how the youngest sibling desperately wants to join in with everything their older sibling does. cute x
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your spiderman party! I'm currently in planning stages for my little ones joint superhero party next month!
ReplyDeleteEmma xx
(@beachpebble http://emmainbromley.blogspot.com)
I love a bum-in-the-air sleeping baby.
ReplyDeleteWell done Leo, that's an impressive track. A very sweet picture of the two of them choosing a DVD.
ReplyDelete