The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Love the Spiderman pic. What does Spiderman do on his day off? Watch TV
ReplyDeleteThomas and Spiderman cross the world and are loved by children everywhere. Love them asleep in the car.
ReplyDeleteLove the last photo where they're asleep. Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skyline! I love Spiderman - so cool! And the slide shot is great :)
ReplyDeleteHang on, have you sneaked another one in somehow?! I love the photo of Spiderman on the sofa, it's brilliant.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to Project 365.
that spiderman photo is ruddy hilarious!!! the sky shot is very dramatic the way the light is shining through those clouds. and awww look at your boys asleep in the back of the car :) x
ReplyDeletelove the spiderman you have at your house :-)
ReplyDeleteLove spiderman at rest.
ReplyDeleteI like the top one and Spider-Man chilling x
ReplyDeleteLove the spiderman photo :)
ReplyDeleteI can see you have Spiderman mania in your house at the moment! Lovely pictures of the boys together.
ReplyDeleteHaha I absolutely LOVE spiderman just nonchalantly watching TV! :-D
ReplyDeleteSpidey! Cute week!
ReplyDeleteUndeniably consider that which you said. Your favorite reason
ReplyDeleteappeared to be on the net the simplest thing to have in mind of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked while other folks consider concerns that they just don't recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you
My page - Dominos discount vouchers
I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your
ReplyDeletepost's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!
Here is my web page Valid discount codes For dominos Pizza
I am really impressed along with your writing talents and also with the structure in your weblog.
ReplyDeleteIs this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it
is rare to look a great blog like this one these days..
Also visit my homepage ... cms.egsd.Org:80
Love the Spiderman shot! Very cute.
ReplyDeleteNot bloody likely! He's my friends little boy, 6 weeks old
ReplyDeleteYep, they are lovely when they are asleep ;)
ReplyDelete