The last one
I've never written this blog as if no-one was reading it, although of course when I first started no-one was reading it as no-one knew about it. I was trying to remember the exact reasons I started it, and I think the number one was to document our move to Cyprus, I can't imagine that I would have thought anything else would have been worth reading but that would have been interesting, I'd have certainly enjoyed reading someone else's story, and have done many times. I also thought it would be something to do, and a great thing to look back on, I realised it was an important point in my life, new Mum and moving abroad. I was right, I do enjoy occasionally looking back over old posts, some I hate but overall I'm pretty proud of my blog. I do miss it, and considered many times stopping and taking it offline. I never wanted to officially end it though and so always left it here just in case. Back in November 2022 I wro...

The light in that photo makes me want to be on holiday!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Looks really warm there.
ReplyDeleteOoh I feel all Mediterranean now!
ReplyDeleteLovely use of shadow and light...
ReplyDeleteLove the light, looks like a very lovely dat
ReplyDeleteIs this in Greece?
ReplyDeleteNo it's in Cyprus x
ReplyDeletefab shot
ReplyDeleteBrilliant photo xx
ReplyDeleteI really like this,the faded sign is great
ReplyDeleteBrilliant love the sun shining through Thisdayilove
ReplyDeleteI love to see new places. Cyprus looks very interesting.
ReplyDeleteInteresting photo! Just noticed the Greek writing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful lighting. You can feel the warmth x
ReplyDeleteLovely Photo - very atmospheric!
ReplyDeleteLove an old sign!
ReplyDeletelove the coca cola sign :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the photography effect.
ReplyDeleteThat is a completely stunning photograph, love the editing (cross process by any chance?) and the slightly there Coca-Cola sign.
ReplyDelete