You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Ahhh I hope he loved Santas visit! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat did he ask for? Has santa got it? I'm always a bit nervous something new will be said. I had to go buy a transformer at the last minute last year as he mentioned it with santa and I realised that he'd asked for one a few times and I'd forgotten about it.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely friendly Santa
ReplyDeleteA classic, he looks in awe!
ReplyDeleteIs that Mrs Santa standing dutifully on the sidelines? x
ReplyDeleteWhat a grown up and polite hand shake! Lovely moment.
ReplyDeleteHe gets around that Santa. I'm glad he found you on your little island in the Med.
ReplyDeleteLeo asked me the other day if he goes to England!
ReplyDeleteIt was an improvement on last year!
ReplyDeleteThey were a little young to be Mrs Santa, in fact I'm not sure she would have been too happy!
ReplyDeleteHe asked for chocolate, so that's quite an easy one!
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't look particularly convinced? Hope he enjoyed meeting him.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up