I've never written this blog as if no-one was reading it, although of course when I first started no-one was reading it as no-one knew about it. I was trying to remember the exact reasons I started it, and I think the number one was to document our move to Cyprus, I can't imagine that I would have thought anything else would have been worth reading but that would have been interesting, I'd have certainly enjoyed reading someone else's story, and have done many times. I also thought it would be something to do, and a great thing to look back on, I realised it was an important point in my life, new Mum and moving abroad. I was right, I do enjoy occasionally looking back over old posts, some I hate but overall I'm pretty proud of my blog. I do miss it, and considered many times stopping and taking it offline. I never wanted to officially end it though and so always left it here just in case. Back in November 2022 I wro...
A pair of goorgeous boys together, what are they both watching I wonder?
ReplyDeleteHaa haa - why do the bigger ones always want what the littlies have?
ReplyDeleteWhat are they doing? In a tent or on a play mat?
ReplyDeleteHee hee I have photos lot my two doing the same! Soooo sweet x
ReplyDeleteaaaah cute boys
ReplyDeleteBaby TV!? V cute and they look so alike!
ReplyDeleteLOL - do you think Loukas knows he's meant to be enjoying playing in a den with his big brother? They both look a bit unsure as yet.
ReplyDeleteAww so cute xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Friends for life.
ReplyDeleteBless them.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how long it'll be before they start fighting over a toy
Awww! My boys wouldn't do that for more that 5 seconds!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun to me! Could do with a bit of relaxing myself ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Can't wait for the boy to have a buddy to play with too :)
ReplyDeletesomething is keeping them quiet and interested.
ReplyDeleteAre they sharing the baby gym? They look engrossed :-)
ReplyDeleteThey look very engrossed in something. x
ReplyDeleteAwww that's so sweet
ReplyDelete