I've never written this blog as if no-one was reading it, although of course when I first started no-one was reading it as no-one knew about it. I was trying to remember the exact reasons I started it, and I think the number one was to document our move to Cyprus, I can't imagine that I would have thought anything else would have been worth reading but that would have been interesting, I'd have certainly enjoyed reading someone else's story, and have done many times. I also thought it would be something to do, and a great thing to look back on, I realised it was an important point in my life, new Mum and moving abroad. I was right, I do enjoy occasionally looking back over old posts, some I hate but overall I'm pretty proud of my blog. I do miss it, and considered many times stopping and taking it offline. I never wanted to officially end it though and so always left it here just in case. Back in November 2022 I wro...
Looks lovely, bet you had loads of fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot - great view and lovely to catch a quiet moment like that.
ReplyDeleteMines a beachy one too although we were wrapped up in coats and hats! I like the lines and colours here. I wonder what Leo is thinking about here? X
ReplyDeleteWe lives on a sunshine island for 3 years. Getting out on the beach every day is something I still miss. Beautiful shot x
ReplyDeletelovely photo - great light.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful, so contemplative and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up
Looks beautiful
ReplyDeleteLost in his own thoughts there, beautiful photo, do join me on Country Kids too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot :-)
ReplyDeleteJust taking in the view Mummy!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture
ReplyDeleteA lovely moment captured there.
ReplyDeleteI could sit there for hours just watching the water, find it so peaceful
ReplyDeleteWho wouldn't want to sit there in Cypriot sun!!
ReplyDelete