The last one
I've never written this blog as if no-one was reading it, although of course when I first started no-one was reading it as no-one knew about it. I was trying to remember the exact reasons I started it, and I think the number one was to document our move to Cyprus, I can't imagine that I would have thought anything else would have been worth reading but that would have been interesting, I'd have certainly enjoyed reading someone else's story, and have done many times. I also thought it would be something to do, and a great thing to look back on, I realised it was an important point in my life, new Mum and moving abroad. I was right, I do enjoy occasionally looking back over old posts, some I hate but overall I'm pretty proud of my blog. I do miss it, and considered many times stopping and taking it offline. I never wanted to officially end it though and so always left it here just in case. Back in November 2022 I wro...

How adorable
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely to see Aaron holding his baby boy - bet he makes the most of itvseeingbas though he works such long hoursvxx
ReplyDeleteawww, so lovely x
ReplyDeleteaww this is a beautiful capture. Lovely x
ReplyDeleteLovely photo - one for the album.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he is so beautiful! Look at all that hair! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo X
ReplyDeletehello little one x
ReplyDeleteAwww
ReplyDeleteSo peaceful, nothing like the quiet moments together.
ReplyDeleteAww such a lovely picture!
ReplyDeleteso adorable :)
ReplyDeleteAwww photos like this are so lovely to treasure. He's gorgeous. Hope all is going well xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable :) very 'silent' Sunday :)
ReplyDeleteAaw lovely! He's adorable :-)
ReplyDeletea wee cutey, with daddy looking on in awe and wonderment
ReplyDeleteHe looks so comfortable collapsed on daddy like that. Daddy still looks a little in awe of him?
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up
Wоw, superb blog laуοut!
ReplyDeleteHow long havе you beеn blogging foг?
you make bloggіng looκ еasy. Thе ονerall look of yоuг webѕite is fantaѕtic, as ωell aѕ the contеnt!
Also visit my websÑ–te; pikavippi
my website -
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how regarding unpredicted emotions.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my blog cheap gucci handbags