The last one
I've never written this blog as if no-one was reading it, although of course when I first started no-one was reading it as no-one knew about it. I was trying to remember the exact reasons I started it, and I think the number one was to document our move to Cyprus, I can't imagine that I would have thought anything else would have been worth reading but that would have been interesting, I'd have certainly enjoyed reading someone else's story, and have done many times. I also thought it would be something to do, and a great thing to look back on, I realised it was an important point in my life, new Mum and moving abroad. I was right, I do enjoy occasionally looking back over old posts, some I hate but overall I'm pretty proud of my blog. I do miss it, and considered many times stopping and taking it offline. I never wanted to officially end it though and so always left it here just in case. Back in November 2022 I wro...

He looks like a very proud big brother!!
ReplyDeletethe big one doesnt look to sure of himself
ReplyDeleteAww. Leo doesn't look too sure though.
ReplyDeleteIt does take a while to get used to new babies, but they do look so cute togetherx
ReplyDeleteVery sweet, but I'm not sure that they are sure about it.
ReplyDeleteAww great capture. Older ones face says something indeed lol
ReplyDeleteBless them!
ReplyDeleteI love the look your older one is giving you almost like "hurry up mum I don't want to drop him" kinda look! Siblings love x
ReplyDelete:) aww big brother snuggles are the best x
ReplyDeleteAw, very serious expression on big brother!
ReplyDeleteHe's taking his responsibilities so seriously
ReplyDeleteA very big responsibility, looks like he is feeling every bit of it too!
ReplyDeleteAww! Such a lovely picture x
ReplyDeleteAwww he looks a bit concerned!
ReplyDeleteBig bro looks very protective
ReplyDeleteThat is so precious x
ReplyDeleteawww - look at Leo he isnt quite sure is he? does he love his baby brother or is he still unsure? super photo to treasure forever x
ReplyDeleteAwww that is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I love the developing relationship between them; fills me with hope!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up
He is getting very lovey - sometime a bit too much! Not sure about him when he's crying though - keeps saying 'Mama, Louka's making a racket, how can we make him stop'
ReplyDelete