The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Aww bless, so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteaww that is co cute. Lovely capture
ReplyDeleteOh sweet.... Have you got the book "there's a house in Mummy's tummy?" This was a huge favourite in our house. I think I can still recite it word for word! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so gorgeous! I bet he can't wait!
ReplyDeleteAh that's so cute a picture to treasure. How long to go now?
ReplyDeleteA precious moment
ReplyDeleteaww such a lovely photo :) x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! One of my all time favourite photos is me, the bump and my little boy.
ReplyDeleteAww! Is he excited to meet the new baby?
ReplyDeleteAaah, a big kiss from the big brother... and hurry up and come out!
ReplyDeleteThat is simply adorable! May those kisses continue x
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely!!! (did take me a second to work out what part of your body it was though!!) My daughter keeps putting her ear to my tummy to hear Mini Lloyd!
ReplyDeleteAwwww that's so lovely. I bet you've one excited little one there!
ReplyDeleteThat is very cute x
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Won't be long before he's kissing little bro/sis x
ReplyDeleteaw, that is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI took a moment to realise what part of the body it was too, but that is just so sweet, his little smile is lovely.
How sweet!! x
ReplyDeleteAwww thats such a tender and loving photo xx
ReplyDeleteMy triplets still do that to me know, I like to think I lost most of the tummy a long time ago!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a lovely photo :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm 36 weeks tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete