The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Great to have a helper
ReplyDeleteLearning together how beautiful
ReplyDeleteReally sweet pic :)
ReplyDeleteMen's work. Love it!
ReplyDeleteTeam work!
ReplyDeletehard at work x
ReplyDeleteGood team work with Grandad!
ReplyDeleteaaahhh but who is in charge?
ReplyDeleteChildren so do loving helping don't they?
ReplyDeleteCute. Men at work!
ReplyDeleteCan he fix it? Yes he can! I bet he lived helping his grandad x
ReplyDeleterrr that's a really sweet photo. x
ReplyDeleteBusy helping, very sweet :)
ReplyDelete