The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Aw looking very chilled out there!
ReplyDeleteAwww a cute looking, non tantrum filled Leo :)
ReplyDeleteIs that sweets he is guarding? X
Chilling out on a hot day... Are they dolly mixtures too? Can you buy them there? :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture, looks like he's happy and relaxed
ReplyDeleteohh some sweeties and some games, what a great way to spend an afternoon :)
ReplyDeleteLooking very hot there, I bet that stone floor is cooling though
ReplyDeleteEverything is that much easier to understand with the help of dolly mixture!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet expression on his face! Are the sweeties for eating or counting?
ReplyDelete"Shall I eat them all now or ration myself to one a day for the whole week? Hmmmm?"
ReplyDeleteso just chilling....
ReplyDeleteHa, I'm sure he wouldn't even consider that.... I certainly wouldn't be having that debate ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, they were for counting....... ;)
ReplyDeleteNot everywhere but there is a 'Euro shop' which has random selections of things where they often pop up!
ReplyDeleteYep - I was trying to explain how to do the sums on his puzzle (7 sweets, eat 2 equals... etc)
ReplyDeleteUsing sweets for counting wouldn't work with my daughter ;) x
ReplyDeleteLoving the dolly mixtures maths!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up