The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

Sooooooo cute! I love sleeping kids ;)
ReplyDeletePeaceful! xxx
ReplyDeleteaww bless he looks so peaceful x
ReplyDeleteits amazing how kids will sleep anywhere at any time...except their beds at night
ReplyDeleteSo peaceful there, looks out for the count!
ReplyDeleteAww so at ease and relaxed, what a gorgeous photograph!
ReplyDeleteAah, I knowhow he feels in this weather. How are you bearing up?
ReplyDeleteSweet little thing. Aren't they lovely when they sleep?
ReplyDeleteSuch a peaceful picture! Ssshhhhh... :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a peaceful wee face!
ReplyDeleteAw bless! Such a cute photo!
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous scene. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteawwww look at him!!! sooooo cute bless him xx
ReplyDeleteSo peaceful xx
ReplyDeleteOh bless him, a long day at nursery?
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up
heyyyyyyaaa !!!! howdyyy
ReplyDeletecuuuuuttteee baby ..
ReplyDelete