The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Ahhh brave boy, very well done!
ReplyDeleteLovely little water baby
ReplyDeleteAww looks like a great pool & a little water lover!
ReplyDeleteLearning to swim - fab! Looks like a great pool!
ReplyDeletei love children swimming. Can't wait until my lad goes back to his swimming lessons after having his cast taken off. Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteClever boy! Gosh that pool looks nice :)
ReplyDeleteLovely pool and lovely little water baby!
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever boy, he's doing so well. Do you have a pool in your apartment grounds then?
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up
Yes we have a communal pool downstairs - it's a godsend at the moment, and means we go in pretty much everyday even if it's just for 10 minutes to cool off.
ReplyDeleteGood boy swimming by himself x
ReplyDelete