Moving Stories


Today you can find me over at VegemiteVix - a brilliant blog written by an expat Kiwi living in the UK. She is running a new series of guest posts called 'Moving Stories'

I'll let her explain in her own words...

I've decided to start a new series here on the blog, called Moving Stories. In it I’m going to feature interviews with some of my favourite expats, and I’m going to share a series of posts on how to Move Worlds Without Losing Your Mind. Keep an eye out for it if expat life could be in your future, or if you just want to dream about the possibilities.

To see my story, and others in the series pop over to VegemiteVix.com

Comments

  1. MidlifeSinglemum21 June 2012 at 18:50

    I left a comment over at vegemitevix. Good post, I agree with so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MidlifeSinglemum9 October 2012 at 20:49

    I left a comment over at vegemitevix. Good post, I agree with so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The last one

My best Slimming World recipe EVER! - Cheesy Meatball Pasta Bake

The one with the announcement!