The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Ha ha that's a great photo and a great den! Is that where they go when you've had enough of them?
ReplyDeleteOooooh Leo check you with your little girlfriend ;) sweet photo and he looks older in this one x
ReplyDeletePeas in two pods :D Great photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab hide out!
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love a hide out?
ReplyDeleteYour blog is nice and interesting :)
ReplyDeleteps: I would like the flag of your beautiful country on my website :))
thank you
http://www.yerhotel.com/Milano/ilario
haha - a nap! We should be so lucky!
ReplyDeleteLovely!! A big box had always meant hours of fun!!
ReplyDeleteWe've got some of those mats and they get turned into all sorts of things.
ReplyDeleteWell that's a super way to keep cool :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Looks like hours of fun! :)
ReplyDeleteNice and shaded :) what a fab photo!
ReplyDeleteExcellent little shelters!
ReplyDeleteaww they look great little hidey holes!
ReplyDeleteVery cute and what a clever way to get some shade :)
ReplyDelete