The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Ha ha look at his face! was that mess made at home? Foot painting? Made me chuckle,thanks :) x
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. Love his face, which is surprisingly clean! :D
ReplyDeleteI love it, he seems to be saying I know I'm not allowed to make this much mess usually, whats the catch?
ReplyDeleteI'm nervous about those clean walls behind him but they seem to be fine so far.
ReplyDeleteOoh i'd like to see the artwork he has created!
ReplyDeleteWho needs paper?
ReplyDeleteI love body painting
ReplyDeleteyeah love messy paint pictures!
ReplyDeletethat looks fun!
ReplyDeleteMessy play, thats how it should be! Love it! x
ReplyDeleteFun fun fun!
ReplyDeleteUh oh! Love messy play :)
ReplyDeleteXxX
Brilliant photo! You are very brave I'm not sure I could cope with indoor foot painting!
ReplyDeleteOo brilliant, messy play!
ReplyDeleteLookimg like some fun was had there, and the walls are still white too!
ReplyDeleted
yay messy play :)
ReplyDeleteWe were outside so I could have hosed them down - I'm not that daft :)
ReplyDeleteYep - outside though, I'm not that stupid!
ReplyDeleteHa, brilliant! Did he have fun?
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up