The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

Love his T shirt. Z is a big Mickey Mouse fan, I think he'd love one of those.
ReplyDeletelove the caption on the t-shirt
ReplyDelete"So what are you saying? I could eat this now and have nothing for later or I could save it for a treat when I'm more hungry? Tough choice."
ReplyDeleteHaha, no contest!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately it doesn't mean it's always true! :)
ReplyDeleteaww what a sweetie :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
ReplyDeleteLove the contrast of the tshirt and beer mat
ReplyDeleteWaiting for his first pint? :) Cool t shirt
ReplyDeleteLove the t-shirt! He's very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the coaster ;)
ReplyDeleteAww he looks young there must be because it's taken from the side. What was he looking at? X
ReplyDeleteHis next trick will be flipping the beer coaster!
ReplyDeleteAdorable
ReplyDeleteLook at that face! :)
ReplyDeleteXxX
Awww he's growing up SO fast. Bet he's looking forward to becoming a big brother. Hope you are feeling well Emma xx
ReplyDeleteOh he looks completely gorgeous, love the way he's changing into a little boy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up
Unfortunately it doesn't mean it's always true! :)
ReplyDelete