The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

Those colours are amazing. Great pic x
ReplyDeleteIt's a fab photo BUT what is it?? X
ReplyDeleteFishing nets?
ReplyDeleteIt is a really unusual photo but I have no idea either!?
ReplyDeleteLove the colours in this! :)
ReplyDeleteA great photo, where was it taken?
ReplyDeleteAgia Triada fishing harbour (Cyprus) - just down the road from me.
ReplyDeleteI'd have to go with fishing nets as well
ReplyDeleteYep!
ReplyDeleteFishing nets down at the harbour :)
ReplyDeleteah i can smell the sea :)
ReplyDeleteIs that all fishing nets? How colourful and really gives you a sense of atmosphere! x
ReplyDeleteohh intresting photo! :)
ReplyDeleteReminds me of being on holiday!
ReplyDeletexXx
Who ever new fishing nets could be so pretty and colourful eh? :0)
ReplyDeleteLovely picture, makes me want to book a holiday looking at this lol
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours.
ReplyDeletegorgeous colours and make me want to get away!
ReplyDeleteFishing nets? Absolutely fantastic texture and colours. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up
I have no idea wht that is but I like it a lot
ReplyDeleteEnvious!
ReplyDeleteFishing nets?
ReplyDelete