You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Aww that's very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty. Looks like Cath Kidston fabric!
ReplyDeleteThat is just beautiful, and I love the blue sky in the background, sets it off perfectly (:
ReplyDeleteSo pretty against that sky.
ReplyDeleteThe colours are amazing
ReplyDeleteFantastic colours! Great to see such a warm weather shot after all the dark days!
ReplyDeleteHope in pink! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have an almost identical one of blossom on mine too. It make you feel happy doesn't it :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Love. Love. Love.
ReplyDeleteLove the pink trees :)
ReplyDeleteWahey for summer! Love the pink flowers against that blue sky, wonderful
ReplyDeletewow that is a beautiful blue sky!! the pink flowers really stand out
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - I love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I've put an FAQ on my blog today re the 101ers. Hope you're well!
ReplyDeleteNature always provides the most amazing colour!
ReplyDeletestunning picture what lovely colours!
ReplyDeleteLove love love. I cannot not take photos of blossom. So pretty against the blue sky. That has brightened my day. :)
ReplyDeleteJust spectacular!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful. The colours are amazing! x
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love blossom x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture. You could print that on canvass and it would look amazing x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Love the contrast with the blue sky and the blossom.
ReplyDeleteThat looks unreal! I have a photo from a couple of weeks back, amazing how blossom has come on in that time. This is gorgeous against that blue sky!
ReplyDeleteMy comment just went on a random October post, no idea why! Hope you are well. Gorgeous pic. Mic x
ReplyDeleteAlmond blossom or cherry blossom. We have loads of Almond blossom at the moment and it look very similar.
ReplyDeleteNo idea - I'm not good with nature! All I know is that it looks pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat's so beautiful! Surely that blue sky must get boring every so often? ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou'd think wouldn't you.... but no, not so much :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous photo, I love Blossom x
ReplyDelete