You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
...and here comes pooh ;-)
ReplyDeleteboing boing, we love tigger x
ReplyDeleteWe're working up to it lol
ReplyDeleteAw great photo! The lengths we have to go to!
ReplyDeleteWhen you've got to go, you've got to go! Even Tiggers need a wee.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up
i love tigger <3
ReplyDeleteHaha - you'll be a long time waiting.
ReplyDeletethe wonderful things about tiggers are tiggers are wonderful things, i hope he encourages your little one to use the potty too :)
ReplyDeleteUhmmmm, shouldn't Leo be on that instead of Tigger?? Have you started potty training? Come on spill the beans x
ReplyDeleteOh fun times ahead with potty training, I have a lovely tips post on my blog, do tweet me if it would be helpful. Best of luck and hope its not only Tigger who works it out!
ReplyDeleteIs Tigger sitting on the pot? This made me smile. I take it you've started potty training? Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGot your tips post saved in my bookmarks already :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, brilliant comment! :)
ReplyDeleteYou'd think wouldn't you! We're working up to it (see todays post!)
ReplyDelete