The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

Ooh he is really concentrating isn't he? Lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteGreat concentration!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he loves it. I would be the same... Would keep me quiet for hours! :)
ReplyDeleteGetting crafty and having fun!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he's really enjoying his painting.
ReplyDeleteOooh someone is hard at work there!
ReplyDeleteLook at that concentration! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that he's so into it
ReplyDeletefingerpainting involves important decisions!
ReplyDeleteMust do some painting this week - it's been a while.
ReplyDeleteAh a master at work
ReplyDeletehard at work!
ReplyDeleteOh bless - i wonder if you used the yoghurt pot for the water or if he's painting by yoplait!
ReplyDeleteAn artist in the making!
ReplyDeletePainting fun, always a winner!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot. He looks really engrossed.
ReplyDeletehe loos like hes having a great time:) x
ReplyDeleteHe looks more grown up in each new photo I see of him and when they new baby arrives he will see sooooo much Older again! Lovely photo Em xx
ReplyDeletelovely photo, looks completely engrossed.
ReplyDeleteYou can tell he loves his paints. It's lovely to watch them when they get so engrossed in an activity
ReplyDeletehold onto these, may be worth a fortune if he ever becomes famous
ReplyDeleteLeo looks so grown up all of a sudden.
ReplyDeleteHope he didn't make too much of a mess for you... looks like he is loving it..
ReplyDeleteAww! Painting is such serious business! Great shot =)
ReplyDeletePainting is a very serious business, one has to consider the colours and composition ;-)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant shot, thanks for linking up