The last one
I've never written this blog as if no-one was reading it, although of course when I first started no-one was reading it as no-one knew about it. I was trying to remember the exact reasons I started it, and I think the number one was to document our move to Cyprus, I can't imagine that I would have thought anything else would have been worth reading but that would have been interesting, I'd have certainly enjoyed reading someone else's story, and have done many times. I also thought it would be something to do, and a great thing to look back on, I realised it was an important point in my life, new Mum and moving abroad. I was right, I do enjoy occasionally looking back over old posts, some I hate but overall I'm pretty proud of my blog. I do miss it, and considered many times stopping and taking it offline. I never wanted to officially end it though and so always left it here just in case. Back in November 2022 I wro...

Chilling with Papa
ReplyDeleteTotally relaxed and at ease together, a lovely chilled out picture.
ReplyDeleteVery relaxed! :) Emma
ReplyDeleteLovely pic of them together - one for the album.
ReplyDeleteLovely snuggly picture
ReplyDeletethe perfect Silent Sunday :D x
ReplyDeleteand everyone relax...bliss!
ReplyDeleteDad and son chilling
ReplyDeleteSome quality time out together
ReplyDeleteall snuggled up, lovely x
ReplyDeleteDaddy snuggles are the best!
ReplyDeleteAhhh it's these relaxing little moments that are so lovely :)
ReplyDeleteAw so lovely.
ReplyDeleteawwww, lovely. A moment to be cherished
ReplyDeleteLovely relaxing moment x
ReplyDeleteThat is very sweet.
ReplyDeleteCuddles with daddy are so precious.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up.
That looks cosy :)
ReplyDelete