Project 52 - Week 1
Welcome to Project 52...... a photo a week for a year.
After deciding not to join in with the 366 photo challenge that many of my fellow bloggers are doing as I didn't want the pressure of having to do it EVERY day I realised that Project 52 would be a much more achievable goal. It also means that I no longer have to be 'completely Silent' on Sundays!
Can you believe the size of those things!

We had those the other day and they were massive!
ReplyDeleteEek - wouldn't like to be hit by those! Good work Aaron! Cx
ReplyDeleteThey are huge! Good man, saving the table!
ReplyDeleteOH wow, that huge hailstones!
ReplyDelete:O that is a heavy hailstorm!
ReplyDeleteGood lord! Hail is the only weather condition that scares The Boy, because of the noise.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to #Project366
ohh we very rarely get hail hope the glass table survived :)
ReplyDeleteBlimey! They look like big diamonds - if only ey?!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, that must've been on helluva hailstorm!
ReplyDeleteYikes!
ReplyDeleteBlimey, you had bad weather there. Just lots of wind here. Great pic.
ReplyDeleteProject 52 sounds far more manageable - good luck with it!
ReplyDeleteIt did luckily :)
ReplyDeleteooh that would have been a great start to the new year!
ReplyDeletewow I thought it was broken glass!
ReplyDeleteDon't know how I managed to stay silent for so long - it's really not in my nature!
ReplyDeletegreat photo Emma - i did wonder what on earth was going on when i first saw the photo, as you say now you don't need to be silent i don't need to guess. x
ReplyDeleteI was worried it was going to be!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought, especially as I've been doing Silent Sunday for ages anyway!
ReplyDeleteIt was the first storm that woke up Leo although he said the thunder not scaring me Daddy - but you just need to cuddle me!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was shattered glass, I bet those hailstones hurt
ReplyDeleteouch! They are massive!
ReplyDeleteI like that idea... Project 52! Can you believe there is so much rain in Cyprus?!
ReplyDeleteI know, what happened to 345 days of sunshine or whatever it is the tourist board says? :)
ReplyDelete