You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Wow Emma your photos are getting better and better! This sunset is stunning x
ReplyDeleteStunning
ReplyDeleteLovely photo, looks a lot like where I live in places!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteOhhh- that looks lovely. I could do with a palm tree to relax under!
ReplyDeleteThat is stunning, what a place to live!
ReplyDeleteStunningly beautiful....
ReplyDeleteThe sort of picture that reminds you why you moved to Cyprus.
ReplyDeleteWow, what I wouldn't do to be there right now! XxX
ReplyDeletenow THAT is a silent sunday photo if ever I saw one. Breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteso jealous - we had hail and snow here today!
ReplyDeleteThat is so completely beautiful! Can't believe that you went and saw the Christmas lights turned on when you have sunsets like that!
ReplyDelete