You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
I see it's still summery in Cyprus. We have definitleyl hit winter. Not like a UK winter but real clothes and coats in the mornings/evenings - I love it! Have a great week xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's quite nice during the day, but gets really chilly as soon as the sun goes in.
ReplyDeleteHey he has green fingers!! Nice of him to get stuck in to it :)Xx
ReplyDeleteA spot of gardening, very therapeutic. Bit cold for that here now. Lovely photo :D
ReplyDeleteoh look at that sun, wish it was still here! Great having a little helper in the garden.
ReplyDeleteAh helping hands!
ReplyDeleteBusy, busy, busy! X
ReplyDeletehttp://omammy.blogspot.com/2011/11/silent-sunday-my-first-blog-competition.html
My latest post -
http://omammy.blogspot.com/2011/11/moaning-minnies_26.html
Love Oh Mammy
Start them early.
ReplyDeleteso nice to see a sunny picture the weathers cold n dull here today!
ReplyDeleteNice to see some sun - it's been grey, windy and wet here this week :(
ReplyDeleteIf you train him well he will be able to do all your gardening jobs while you sit back with a cup of tea in a few years time
ReplyDeleteAlan Titchmarsh eat your heart out!
ReplyDeletelove it - I can't let Emmy near my plants as she de-heads them all
ReplyDeleteThey are my Mum's plants, and she doesn't let me near them as I accidentally kill them all :)
ReplyDeleteGot to get them working ;)
ReplyDeleteIf he does he should tell me.... I'm rubbish at gardening!
ReplyDeleteI'm no good at gardening so I hope so.... (that's my Mum's garden!)
ReplyDeleteHe's doing well, does he know what a weed is yet?
ReplyDelete