You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Good grief - feel ill thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteThat is one helluva teaser! Do they make any money at all there???
ReplyDeleteOmg - I dread to think what kind of state people leave that place in...
ReplyDeletebuy one drink and 10 free shots... oh dear lol
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, it's been a while since I've been on a holiday like that ;-)
ReplyDeleteYikes! I can only imagine what my head would feel like the next morning.
ReplyDeleteOutrageous abuse of apostrophes there! :D
ReplyDeleteblimey nothing like encouraging drunkenness!
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming that after 10 free shots plus theoriginal drink, they won't notice how much they continue to drink, and pay for, during the night...
ReplyDeleteIt's not the only bar which offers it either!
ReplyDeleteMe too, makes me feel old every time I pass that sign!
ReplyDeleteI know, makes me feel old that it's the thing I noticed first!
ReplyDeleteMe too, I know how unpleasant those cheap shots will be!
ReplyDeleteYep, that's never going to be a good idea is it!
ReplyDeleteI've had a really bad head after a night out in town and I only had one shot, so that would probably kill me!
ReplyDeleteIt's not going to be pretty is it!
ReplyDeleteI expect many people have whole holidays like that here!
ReplyDeleteAmazing that anyone could survive after all that!
ReplyDeleteI dread to think how much the one drink must cost to cover the cost of the 10 "free" shots!
ReplyDeleteYou'd definitely have a sore head after drinking that amount!!!!
Oh no! Madness and random apostrophes...*shudders*
ReplyDeleteAnd yet the thing annoying me most is the apostrophes!
ReplyDeleteoh my good god!!! thats utter madness!!! so have you been in there yet then dressed up in fancy dress?? lol x
ReplyDeleteha ha, don't go anywhere near them with a match.
ReplyDeleteThey will have been drinking lighter fuel.
I feel ill just thinking about it too
Nope, not sure I'd make it out again if I did!
ReplyDeleteWell thats likely to be a night you wont remember :)
ReplyDelete