You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
How cool is that?? I am loving Halloween in Blogland!
ReplyDeleteThis looks great :)
ReplyDeleteV simple but effective - love it!
ReplyDeleteVery Talented! Happy Halloween :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a fab halloweeen decoration! Have a great party x
ReplyDeleteLove the bats!! Happy Halloween xxx
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, you don't see Halloween stuff in the shops out here!
ReplyDeleteCan't take the credit for it myself though, it was my friend who did it!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Did you make it yourself?
ReplyDeleteI bet that took you ages! Are you having a party?
ReplyDeleteHomemade I presume?! Most impressive!
ReplyDeletewow thats realy effective!!
ReplyDelete