I've never written this blog as if no-one was reading it, although of course when I first started no-one was reading it as no-one knew about it. I was trying to remember the exact reasons I started it, and I think the number one was to document our move to Cyprus, I can't imagine that I would have thought anything else would have been worth reading but that would have been interesting, I'd have certainly enjoyed reading someone else's story, and have done many times. I also thought it would be something to do, and a great thing to look back on, I realised it was an important point in my life, new Mum and moving abroad. I was right, I do enjoy occasionally looking back over old posts, some I hate but overall I'm pretty proud of my blog. I do miss it, and considered many times stopping and taking it offline. I never wanted to officially end it though and so always left it here just in case. Back in November 2022 I wro...
Looks beautiful and peaceful
ReplyDeletelovely photo, fab arch. looks a very beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful. (Also this morning enviously warm!)
ReplyDeleteOh that is beautiful! How lovely to live there and see things like that everyday! and to still have the sunshine too!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks lovely, and warm, I'd love to be somewhere warm right now!
ReplyDeleteThat's like a postcard picture. Very Pretty.
ReplyDeletethat is beautiful
ReplyDeleteAh, just beautiful. Such gorgeous scenery
ReplyDeletexXx
it looks much nicer than the weather we are having!
ReplyDeleteAnother perfect photo! The view has been framed so well by the curve of the archway xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful photograph, reminds me of one of the houses on Grand Designs that they did ages ago.
ReplyDeleteOhh that looks stunning, I want to be in the Cypriot sun!!! Hope you are well. Mich x
ReplyDelete