You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Thank you, always good to hear coming from you ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you, we were playing around with hubby's posh camera - took far too many photos in one day!
ReplyDeletelove that face!
ReplyDeleteAwww Leo looks gorgeous! What a lovely photo of him x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sunny picture!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo. I love the close up.
ReplyDeleteReally fantastic photo!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo x x
ReplyDeleteThat looks lovely and sunny. Something to cling on to now that real autumn is about to appear in place of this Costa imposter!
ReplyDeleteAh, gorgeous! And what lovely blue skies, you lucky thing!
ReplyDeleteXxX
Lovely, characterful picture!
ReplyDeleteAdorable - does he give guided tours of that monument in the background?
ReplyDeleteOh cute. I like the blurred background too.
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous picture, with the face so clear and the blue of the sky with buildings behind. Wonderful story.
ReplyDeletehttp://meerkatmarlene.blogspot.com/2011/10/silent-sunday.html
This is an amazing photograph; beautifully composed, love the depth of field, the colours, the curiosity, his t-shirt matching the sky, the cheekiness. Who was sitting on the wall?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning.
Stunning picture - i would even consider this one going onto canvas then onto the wall!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he would but you'd probably have to run around in circles or something equally random with him while doing it!
ReplyDelete