You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Lovely rainbow. My sister used to see loads when she lived in Scotland, but I don't see many either in the Midlands. I can imagine they're even rarer in Cyprus.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great thing to capture - and it's come out so clearly :)
ReplyDeleteLovely rainbow. My sister used to see loads when she lived in Scotland, but I don't see many either in the Midlands. I can imagine they're even rarer in Cyprus.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was going to be a photo of rain!! But a rainbow is a lovelly surprise as it must have been for you. x
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is beautifully captured and the perfect rainbow shape! Did you go and find the pot of gold?
ReplyDeleteStunning, I haven't seen a rainbow in years!
ReplyDeletefab rainbow, well captured
ReplyDeletePaint the whole world with a RAINBOW !!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic capture of the rainbow, they are magical :-) x
ReplyDeleteFab! love a rainbow - hope things are good with you - will have a quick browse while I'm here.
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing rainbow!
ReplyDeleteThat is a brilliant photo. I've never been able to capture the whole arch. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteLovely rainbow shot. Love how you have to be in the right place at the right time to get something like that.
ReplyDeleteWow, a perfect rainbow - did you make a wish?
ReplyDeleteThat's an impressive shot!
ReplyDeleteThat song was in my head for ages afterwards!
ReplyDeleteWould have done but the end was in the UN buffer zone so we may not have made it back with it! lol
ReplyDeleteWe tend to get one nearly every time it rains, but thats not that often really!
ReplyDeleteLovely capture with the dark and light and shadows!
ReplyDeletehttp://meerkatmarlene.blogspot.com/2011/10/silent-sunday.html
Looks so peaceful, hope that was after the storm :)
ReplyDelete