You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Interesting sculpture. It looks like two buildings. Could it be the twin towers?
ReplyDeleteThat's very unusual and unique. Is it a new sculpture? X
ReplyDeleteI would recommend this course if a few details could be sorted out.So
ReplyDeletefar there are at least 20 english words that have to be pronounced in
an Indian English way in order for me to proceed. I resent having to
practise English in this way. I should be learning Hindi, not to say Hi,
belt, shirt, pants, skirt, dress, flat, dining room, hat, and many
other english words. My points are docked when I say Namaste when the
course thinks I should be saying Hi.This is the only Hindi course where I have been forced to practise Indian english and it is very disappointing.
http://www.finerosettastone.com/
No idea, lol Just saw it in a park and thought it looked cool!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it, but I'd doubt it - it's on the seafront at Limassol in Cyprus.
ReplyDelete