The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

Your shot made me smile, it reminds me of driving through our hills and having to stop for the sheep.
ReplyDeleteHad to take a closer look at this one. Thought they had escaped at first but then I spotted the sheep dog! Emma :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that's some road block.Wonder how they indicate...?
ReplyDeleteNow that could really slow your journey down! I have heard of a traffic jam but this is ridiculous! x
ReplyDeleteIs it sheep?
ReplyDeleteIs that sheep? So it's just not here thatnboy can getbstuck behind a flock when out in the country roads!
ReplyDeleteGoats :)
ReplyDeleteThey're goats, and the funny thing is it's not really a country road, it's a main road leading from our village to the motorway!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were behind and not in front or we wouldn't have got to see that photo!
ReplyDeleteIndicate? Not even cars do that out here :)
ReplyDeletegreat photo, did you have to wait long behind them?
ReplyDeleteBloody traffic
ReplyDeleteIs that a herd of cows? Not something you see every day!
ReplyDeleteGoats, you see it quite often here, usually as you come round a corner and you have to stand on the brakes!
ReplyDeleteNo, just had time to rummage around for my camera :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like my excuse for being late to school! Most have cars, we have cows and sheep on the road!
ReplyDeleteIt looked like sheep at first, from reading the comments i see it's actually goats. Not what you expect in rush hour traffic either way!
ReplyDeleteTehe, well at least they are heading away!
ReplyDeleteI saw monkeys and then sheep and I have not even had a drink!
ReplyDeleteRight in the way! Is it sheep?
ReplyDeleteI couldn't reply yesterday, but here's what my photo was about! I blogged about it today :o)By the way, many of you asked what yesterday's Silent Sunday photograph was - it's this metal structure near The Shard at London Bridge.I just loved all the texture and the wavy lines.It looked really sinister on the cold afternoon, too.It reminded me of the stuff I used to do in A Level art, where I sculpted chicken wire into statues and then covered them in papier maché.The photo was cropped, and I thought it looked like a basque for a female robot!
Monkeys? lol sheep would be a lot closer - they were actually goats :)
ReplyDelete