You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
How very random, I absolutely love it but I think I wouldn't be brave enough to have one of them in my front garden x
ReplyDeleteOooh a loo flower pot! How odd but interesting ! Xx
ReplyDeleteA great use for an old loo! Emma :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, how random is that! Great capture Emma x
ReplyDeleteLove it !
ReplyDeleteErm, that's erm, interesting...
ReplyDeleteVery random but v effective. I wonder what they use as fertiliser? (sorry couldn't help it!).
ReplyDeleterecycling with a twist!
ReplyDeleteHaha brilliant!
ReplyDeleteI've only seen this once before - it's a funny idea, but effective!
ReplyDeleteI know weeds grow anywhere, but this is a first for geraniums! I bet the owner is flushed with pride.
ReplyDeleteHow random! love it :o)
ReplyDeleteOMG...I love it! I want one in my garden! What a quirky idea! x
ReplyDeleteohhh what a novel idea!
ReplyDeletehaha, I'd hate to think :)
ReplyDelete