You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...
Wish I could see the building as it was. Must have been incredible.
ReplyDeleteLike the perspective on that photograph, good shot missus.
ReplyDeleteSalamis - an intriguing place - I have read that excavations have shown that the history of Salamis goes back to the 11th century BC.
ReplyDeleteI would love to join the Silent Sunday picture. Though not sure how to do it.I have copied the badge and the http words, but not sure where I add them on the Blog. Sorry for not understanding this...sigh!
ReplyDeleteOh I have read the rules etc.
Please can you advise? Thank you!
On Sunday the linky will open at http://www.mochabeaniemummy.com/ usually about 10.30am uk time. You just click at the bottom of the list of other entrants to add your blog address.
ReplyDeleteDoes that help?