The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

RUN! A brave shot of Mother Nature.
ReplyDeleteCoo! Well spotted, and well taken too :)
ReplyDeleteIs it weird I said ahhh! I think they look so wise, yet cute.
ReplyDeleteGood camoflage! x
ReplyDeleteThese are so impressive, like they know more than us.
ReplyDeleteMy attempt is over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com
Oh I love these little fellas x
ReplyDeleteI was surprised it didn't run off!
ReplyDeleteIt's still quite green at the moment mostly, this was taken on a path through some rocks so this bit wasn't! It does get very dry in the summer.
ReplyDeleteA well captured moment, summing up nature.
ReplyDeleteI love these guys, they're like modern dinosaurs aren't they? great shot
ReplyDelete