After Silent Sunday.....More on Monday
My Silent Sunday photo got lots of great comments, but I thought the photo might need a bit of explanation.
AJ plays pool for the 'Kings Sword A team' they are in the Famagusta Pool League and it was they who earned the rather impressive collection of trophies on Saturday evening.
AJ plays pool for the 'Kings Sword A team' they are in the Famagusta Pool League and it was they who earned the rather impressive collection of trophies on Saturday evening.
![]() |
| Collecting one of many! |
Presentation night was at the Western Star pub in Pernera. They laid on a free buffet and had The Outrageous Misfits performing. I have seen them before and they are excellent.
The boys won 3 trophies, they won the league overall and also won the 'cup and the Super Cup'
No more pool now until winter as they don't play a summer league like AJ's old team in the UK did, the pubs are too full of tourists from now on!


'Congratulations' to all the team
ReplyDeleteLove idea of "More on Monday" as I often want to know more about the Silent Sunday photos.
ReplyDeleteOne of the more impressive blogs Ive seen. Thanks so much for keeping the internet classy for a change. Youve got style, class, bravado. I mean it. Please keep it up because without the internet is definitely lacking in intelligence.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete