The last one
I've never written this blog as if no-one was reading it, although of course when I first started no-one was reading it as no-one knew about it. I was trying to remember the exact reasons I started it, and I think the number one was to document our move to Cyprus, I can't imagine that I would have thought anything else would have been worth reading but that would have been interesting, I'd have certainly enjoyed reading someone else's story, and have done many times. I also thought it would be something to do, and a great thing to look back on, I realised it was an important point in my life, new Mum and moving abroad. I was right, I do enjoy occasionally looking back over old posts, some I hate but overall I'm pretty proud of my blog. I do miss it, and considered many times stopping and taking it offline. I never wanted to officially end it though and so always left it here just in case. Back in November 2022 I wro...

Brought back memories of my childhood. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteStunning! Now that looks like a church I would like to step inside... and the setting looks magnificent too - the colour of that sky! Wow!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, the huge difference between Greece and Turkey - ıt's simple but wonderful architecture xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Lovely Church, Lovely setting!
ReplyDeleteOh God that's stunning. I want to be there NOW
ReplyDeleteGreat colours, great contrasts. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it's really warming up with you from the way you have captured that sky and the shadows. I want some of that warmth to go with the sun we have had here.
ReplyDeleteOh I'd love to be there right now!
ReplyDeleteI want to be there....now! The white against the blue...the deepness of the blue has reminded me how lovely it is to be abroad. I want a holiday now *sob* Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLook at that sky so gorgeous
ReplyDeleteWow that's gorgeous...loads of peaceful thoughts looking at that, would love to be there. Great capture.
ReplyDeleteexcellent shot. what i'd do for a blast of blue sky like that right now
ReplyDeleteso so peaceful....gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful church x
ReplyDeletePictures like that always make me want to go on holiday . . . x
ReplyDeleteOoooh that is beautiful. Reminds me very much of my holiday in Santorini. Thanks for cheering me up with that one photo Emma x
ReplyDeleteOh, how lovely. Makes me long for the sun :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! What a lovely photo! Although it's making me very jealous!!! Wish I was there! X
ReplyDeleteWow! Postcard stuff.....jealous
ReplyDeleteI love these style churches under a blue sky. Lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and serene x
ReplyDeleteOh that is just beautiful, so peaceful x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful photo, thanks for taking me and Dad there, the other day.
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteMakes me feel all peaceful and relaxed.
ReplyDelete:)
Oh, that's beautiful. Just look at that amazing sky.
ReplyDeleteCJ xx
Fab photo! Love the blue on the building and of the sky.
ReplyDeleteLooks so nice and peaceful there x
ReplyDeleteLovely picture. Love the blue roof against the blue sky. Looks really warm and summery - I just want to be there!
ReplyDeleteWow I love this photo; so calming. I wish it was that sunny here! x
ReplyDeleteStunning :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing colours - beautiful photo
ReplyDeleteOh wow it looks beautiful! Love the colour of the sky behind the white building!
ReplyDelete