The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

That so reminds me of summer! A far cry from our cold and wet weather up north!
ReplyDeleteCJ xx
That's gorgeous, how lovely to have that on your doorstep! The colours are so deep, it makes me want to dip my toe in!
ReplyDeleteWow, you've almost got me believing that it's warm enough to dive into that water. I think in reality though, I'd be in for a bit of a shock! Lovely picture.
ReplyDeleteNice photo! That scenery is great to look at - fab photo x
ReplyDeleteoh *jealous* that is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteLovely pic makes me want to be sitting on the rocks..just love the sound of crashing waves xxx
ReplyDeleteWhen I see this it does make me miss that blue Med sea. What a lovely photo. xxxx
ReplyDeleteYes, it was taken at Pernera on the east coast.
ReplyDeleteLove this. Wish I was there, the colour of the sea is just amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou would have got a bit wet, it was SO windy!
ReplyDeleteThey were amazing, it's normally really still there!
ReplyDeleteooooo Lovely! Can't wait for beach weather!
ReplyDeleteLovely - reminds me of somewhere I used to live ;o)
ReplyDeleteThis looks very relaxing, a beautiful capture.
ReplyDeleteThe beach is about the only thing I miss about living in the UK. There are beaches of course, but they are a long way from us!
ReplyDeleteyou are very lucky!
ReplyDeleteWow look at those waves crashing! Beautiful pic :)
ReplyDelete