The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

Earn Money With Your PC http://myjoomlaskins.com/tooluli.php?xjrjcamp=997
ReplyDelete_____________________
" I sat down there on a log, and looked out through the leaves." (c) bet addaneye Fri, 18 May 2012 14:46:24
He is learning Cypriot already? Clever boy. Lovely photo of the two boys in your life :)
ReplyDeleteChildren are like sponges for leaning aren't they, you just can't seem to stop them absorbing information at that age... Lovely.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great "capture the moment" photo, impressed with him learning a new language!! :D
ReplyDeleteWow two languages, but two alphabets to learn too! But yep, kid's ace this kind of stuff!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a fabulous picture! And talented little one, too :)
ReplyDeleteVery sweet :)
ReplyDeleteAww, how sweet. So well captured x
ReplyDeleteAwww, someone is starting early. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. x
ReplyDeleteKids are fab at learning languages at an early age aren't they? He'll be one cultured little boy
ReplyDeleteGreat to see them having fun together x
ReplyDeleteAw, that's lovely!
ReplyDeleteWow isn't he talented? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThey love drawing don't they?
Yeah, hubby is quite good - he's been practising ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is, I love watching them (or sneaking off for 5 minutes peace!)
ReplyDeleteI think he'll end up teaching us at this rate!
ReplyDeleteThat's very sweet :)
ReplyDeleteAaw that is gorgeous! Lovely moment captured!
ReplyDeleteAww great pic of daddy & son.
ReplyDelete