The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

Let's hope those clouds are going left to right, then it looks like you could be in for a gorgeous day :-)
ReplyDeleteOooh that's a difficult one to call Emma. I'd have a bikini and a mac on standby ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat photo of contrast!
That's an interssting mix of sky going on there! Lovely photo Em x
ReplyDeleteLove skies like this, great pic!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for sunshine!
ReplyDeleteWow, fantastic photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat did it do then? Gorgeous! ;)
ReplyDeleteKarin
Oh I do like this pic - hope it didn't rain after all ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing picture - beautifully captured!
ReplyDeleteWow that's spectacular...!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful sky - just beautiful.
ReplyDeletei vote shine!! lovely picture :)
ReplyDeleteBoth, of course : ) Each has its own unique sense of majesty ...
ReplyDeleteWow. What a contrast.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic shot x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The colours and the contrast are lovely
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo!
ReplyDeleteOhhh tricky. What did the weather do?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture xx
ReplyDeleteNot much, it didn't rain but the sun didn't really come out either!
ReplyDelete