The one with the announcement!
You may have noticed a bit less in the way of blogging from me over the last couple of weeks, although this was handily disguised by Christmas the real reason can now be revealed.... Yep..... I'm pregnant! Regular readers of my blog will possibly guess this wasn't entirely planned (or even vaguely!) but 'Que Sera sera' and all that! I found out just before Christmas and although I was fairly sure as I took the test (even though one before had been negative) it was still huge shock to see those two lines staring back at me. People had asked if we planned to have another and my standard response was always 'No, but never say never' Truthfully I'd always wanted two children but finances and living space was never conducive to having a bigger family. The timing could be MUCH better, as Aaron is still looking for work, and we are struggling, and we sold Leo's cot only in November! but as several people have told us, it will all work out in the ...

Awww! Bless! It's like (s)he's desperately trying to stay awake, just in case santa comes down the chimney!
ReplyDeleteOur dogs used to LOVE playing with the tree, which of course, we didn't....
ReplyDeleteMaggy
Is that the dog mentioned from in one of your previous posts? Ahhh lovely photo. It is keeping guard on all those presents for you! Our family dog when I was a child used to love opening it's Christmas present for her choccy drops!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic, I also like that the Silent Sunday - Countdown to Christmas titles worked together to provide a caption. S/he really does look like s/he is staying put to see the full countdown through. I missed your post on your dog - is s/he with you in Cyprus or a pet from the UK?
ReplyDeleteHee hee - Christmas doggie!! That's a great picture :D
ReplyDeleteHehe......lovely! Very impressed at how organised you are too...all those wrapped presents! :)
ReplyDeleteNow that is duty! What a fab picture!
ReplyDeleteCute - not many dogs could resist the presents
ReplyDeleteLol... there is no way we could leave our puppy with the tree - he'd be jumping up at it!! Great pic :)
ReplyDeleteI love the tinsel on his head!!
ReplyDeleteIt does look a bit like he's plotting something! Is he waiting for you to go away before mischief is made?!
ReplyDelete@Jenny yes, it's Traka same dog I blogged about for the Gallery.
ReplyDelete@Alexander Residence, No,he passed away several years ago - cheating a little bit with old photo ;)
@CherishedByMe I'm not that organised, it's an old photo so no presents wrapped for this year
He was an amazingly well behaved dog,and would not have gone for the presents, he was a police dog so that might have helped - although nothing edible would have been under there!
very fetching (haha, sorry, didn't think about what I was typing until I had it done, too corny to remove now!). Jen
ReplyDeleteAw, bless... woe betide anyone trying to nick those presents...
ReplyDelete